Thursday, July 17, 2008

Selimut Super Went To Sunday Morning Bazzar

6th July 2008, around 5 am, I was ready to go Kota Wisata, Cibubur. I went at 5.30 am. It takes almost 45 minutes from my place, Kampung Ambon (between Rawamangun and Pulo Mas, East Jakarta). I went to Kota Wisata to joint a Sunday morning bazzar.

When I arrived, some people already set up their booth. I ask to committee, she says “you may choose by your self”. I choose near a craft booth. I pick up my product. Today I bring Selimut Super (a very soft blanket) and Toples Cantik.

Around 7, many people came. It was because their going to exercise (fitness). Some people came to see my product. They were surprise, the blanket very very soft. A woman so exited, she ready to buy some blanket. But, the sport instructor called to get ready to exercise. May be latter I say.

Few times latter, a man his daughter came. His daughter like with Barbie Blanket, and he like the soft one. I bring Super Osaka 1 Ply. He ask me, “If use blanket, although I use air conditioner, it’s still to hot. How bout that?” I say, “This blanket is the answer. You buy and use it to night. If you feel to hot, tomorrow I gift back your money. I gift you a money back guarantee.” He surprised. I bet no salesmen have ever offered him like that. He says latter may be. Oh... OK I haven’t lucky yet.

Exercise finish. The women going buy the blanket doesn’t come again. May be she cancelled. Around 9 am, less people were stay. At 10 am, many people came again. They seem already clean them self. A family, using bicycle came. Their mother came to booth and she looks so exited with my blanket. She desperate to buy. But her husband say, “Hurry up, we still have few miles to go”. And they go…

Around 11, only few people are stay. I say to my self “ today is not my lucky day”. But then, the women in the morning came back again. She says she going to buy 2 pcs. And ask me to sent it to her place. OK. I so exited. I sold 2 blanket today. A very very special blanket. Super Soft Blanket.

Today, is my lucky day.

No comments:

Post a Comment